Make conservation improvements & lower your electric bill
MVEC members can finance their energy efficient improvements with an Energy Resource Conservation (ERC) Loan.
ERC Loans Available For
- Electric water heater/water heater installation
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump with high efficient gas furnace
- Electric heating solutions to supplement propane heat
- Electric heat product installations (i.e. boilers, plenum heaters, garage heaters, etc.)
- Weatherization improvements (up to $1,500 in loans available for wall, ceiling and floor insulation, thermal windows and storm or thermal doors)
- Contact energy specialists Mike O or Diane S for loan options available
- $5,000 is available with a 4% interest rate for five years.
- Available for replacement items only. Loans are not available for new homes.
- Minimum monthly payments are $25.00 – MVEC sets up an amortization schedule, and payments are added to your monthly electric bill.
- You must be a member of MVEC for a minimum of six months before you can qualify for an ERC loan.
- Available for members participating in an Energy Wise program(s). If the member does not put their electric product(s) on an Energy Wise program, they are not eligible.