Are you preparing equipment to be installed for one or more of MVEC’s various residential Energy Wise Programs? Here are the current wiring diagrams to complete the job correctly.
* Please note: Once you are ready for your Energy Wise meter, please call 952.492.2313 to schedule the installation. Energy Wise discounts are not applied until that process is complete.
Wiring Diagrams available for:
- Single Water Heater Load (pdf)
- Water Heater Two Heating Loads (pdf)
- Multiple Off Peak Loads (pdf)
- Water Heater One Heating Load (pdf)
Diagrams are for general purposes only and are not intended to serve as a set of specifications for the installation of equipment. MVEC is not responsible for installations of equipment which it has not specifically approved. All wiring must be completed by the owner or an electrician and must be inspected by a local or state electrical inspector (pdf) before MVEC can make an appointment to install the meter. Please contact MVEC or your electrical contractor for further information. Please follow manufacturer’s recommendation when controlling this unit with a saver switch.
All Energy Wise Diagrams (pdf)
Includes information on Energy Wise controllable loads, equipment list and installation specifications, as well as all diagrams listed above.
For more information call