- NO service fees to participate.
- There’s never a late payment! It is automatically deducted from your bank account each month – your payment due date remains the same.
- Go green by choosing the paperless option.
- Enrolling in automatic bill pay does not change your payment due date.
- If switching from Recurring Credit Card to Automatic Bill Pay please note your electric bill statement will reflect the due date that your bank account will be drafted.
- After signing up for automatic bill pay, the payment amount will automatically be drafted from your bank account on the payment date shown. The blue box on your bill will indicate the DRAFT amount and the DRAFT date.
- Payments falling on a weekend and/or holiday will be applied to the next business day.
- Rejected payments will make your account subject to all applicable penalties, fees and possible disconnections.
- This payment program can be combined with Budget Billing for added convenience. You can view your bill and manage your MVEC account 24/7 through SmartHub.
- Members receiving two or more returned bank items during a 12 month period will be billed a deposit** equal to two times their average monthly bill or $265, whichever is greater.
You can also stop any automatic payment by notifying the cooperative four (4) business days before the due date on your electric bill; however, you are still responsible to pay your bill by other means by that due date.
**Special Notice: Due to the unpredictable circumstances of COVID-19, MVEC’s deposit policy is currently on hold until January 1, 2021. We encourage our members to sign up for a payment program, such as Auto Pay or Pay as you Go, to help with your electric bill management.