- View or print your electric bill anytime with 24/7 access to your secure online account information.
- Receive an automated e-mail notification when your monthly electric bill is ready. Plus receive MVEC’s monthly newsletter, the Electric Eye, electronically.
- Easily review your electric usage, payment and billing history.
- No fees – you can pay your electric bill online for free.
Payment options that can go paperless include: online bill payments through SmartHub, Automatic Bill Pay (bank draft), Recurring Credit Card payments, Budget Billing and Pay as you Go. Below are instructions to sign up for your online account access.
If you are not currently signed up for online account access with SmartHub:
- Sign up for new online account access through SmartHub and complete the information required.
- Log into SmartHub, click on My Profile on top menu, then choose Update My Printed Bill Settings. Click on “Turn off Printed Bills” and choose “Yes” to confirm.
If you have an existing online account with SmartHub:
- Log into your online SmartHub account and click on My Profile on top menu, then choose Update My Printed Bill Settings. Click on “Turn off Printed Bills” and choose Yes to confirm.