- Our 2016 Annual Report Issue
- Message from Board President Brent Lawrence: You are part of a team – learn how you are a valued part of the cooperative
- Annual Meeting is April 4 at Shepherd of the Lake Church in Prior Lake. Registration starts at 6:30 p.m.
- Two incumbents, Morrison and Barten, are unopposed; Lawrence faces Marschall in District 1
- Also on the ballot are proposed changes to MVEC’s Bylaws
- Highlights of 2016
- 2016 Financial Report
Building or remodeling? Call one of our energy specialists, who will help you make energy-efficiency decisions that will impact your budget for years to come.
Heat now, cool later! Don’t replace your air conditioner. Get an air source heat pump instead. Enjoy spring heat savings before turning the heat pump into an air conditioner this summer.
Call Mike O or Michael H at 952.492.2313 or 800.282.6832
*Note: not all rebates or programs currently available for members residing in the former Alliant Energy service area.