During these challenging times, we send our sincere wishes that your household is safe and healthy. If you are experiencing difficulty paying your electric bill due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please give us a call, and we will work with you to find a solution that works with your household budget.
The May issue of our newsletter includes:
- 2020 Election Results – though the Annual Meeting was postponed, the Board of Director election proceeded as usual with Lawrence, Morrison and Barten returning to the board.
- Message from the CEO: Your cooperative is financially secure as we work in new ways and continue to focus on our members and the community.
- May is Electrical Safety Month – do you know what to do if your vehicle hits a utility pole or power line?
- Two requests from our linemen: make sure your phone number is correct, so we can inform you when we work on your property and don’t landscape around our green transformer boxes.
- Five steps for safe digging. #1 is calling 8-1-1.
- Help us celebrate our 26 linemen for the work they do during the pandemic and every other day of the year.
- April Board Highlights
Do you know what ROW is? It’s the right of way that MVEC has to keep property under and around power line clear from trees and vegetation. Learn more