The March Electric Eye is also MVEC’s 2019 Annual Report and includes:
- Message from Board President Brent Lawrence on how MVEC has deep roots, is locally owned and is member focused
- Accomplishments of 2019 from across all MVEC departments and how they support the co-op’s mission of creating exceptional member experiences, while safely providing reliable energy at cost
- 2019 Financial Report, Operating statement and balance sheet with corresponding graphs regarding energy sales, total plant investment, cost drivers and rate trends
- The cooperative’s 83rd Annual Meeting is Tuesday, April 7, at the Arlington Community Center
- Board of Director Election: In District 1, incumbent Brent Lawrence is challenged by Barbara Marschall. In District 3, incumbent Fran Barten faces Terese Gulstad. Incumbent Michelle Morrison in District 2 is unopposed.
- February Board Highlights
What’s not to love about Westinghouse Electric Water Heaters?
- Special pricing to members – at almost half the price
- Lifetime warranty on the tank
- Energy Wise $84/year bill credit pays for the tank within ten years
- You may also qualify for zero percent, 36-month financing Learn more
Side two: On vacation or just on the go? Use MVEC’s free and convenient automated phone system to pay a bill, check account balance and more. Learn more