MVEC staff is here to support builders and contractors in understanding the benefits of installing Energy Wise residential solutions.
Our wiring diagrams provide installation support for Energy Wise programs
Are you preparing equipment to be installed for one or more of MVEC’s various residential Energy Wise Programs? Here are the current wiring diagrams to complete the job correctly.
* Please note: Once you are ready for your Energy Wise meter, please call 952.492.2313 to schedule the installation. Energy Wise discounts are not applied until that process is complete.
Energy Wise Diagrams (pdf)
Document includes information on Energy Wise controllable loads, equipment list and installation specifications.
Diagrams are for general purposes only and are not intended to serve as a set of specifications for the installation of equipment. MVEC is not responsible for installations of equipment which it has not specifically approved. All wiring must be completed by the owner or an electrician and must be inspected by a local or state electrical inspector (pdf) before MVEC can make an appointment to install the meter. Please contact MVEC or your electrical contractor for further information. Please follow manufacturer’s recommendation when controlling this unit with a saver switch.
For more information call
- Service Applications – start new electrical service in MVEC’s service area
- Builders Deposit Policy
- Builders and Electricians Application for Account Privileges
- Contractors who want to participate in central A/C and air-source heat pump programs must pass an assessment of quality installation practices.
- Builders and New Construction rebate form
- Energy Wise Programs – offer your customers reduced electric rates
- BTU Chart: compare electricity with other fuel sources (pdf)
- Call Before You Dig – call 811 at least 48 hours before you dig
- Payment Programs
- Product Brochures:
– Creating an Energy Wise Home (pdf)
– Air Source Heat Pumps (pdf)
– Plenum Heaters (pdf)
- Residential Rebates
- Service Area Map
For more information contact an energy specialist
(952) 492-2313 or (800) 282-6832