As a valued member of MVEC, you get rewarded for purchasing new, energy-efficient equipment and participating in off-peak programs.
For Business Rebates and Grants visit Business Solutions
Rebate Qualifications & Details
- Rebates are available when you sign up for a residential Energy Wise program (excludes appliance rebates).
- MVEC will process all rebates as a credit on your electric bill.
- Contractors installing an Air Source Heat Pump or central air conditioner are required to be QI (Quality Installation) certified and must complete a QI rebate form to receive a rebate.
- An Air Source Heat Pump must be a central system operating on an Energy Wise program in order to qualify for the MVEC Air Source Heat Pump rebate. A mini-split heat pump is not a central system but qualifies for a separate mini-split rebate when installed on Energy Wise.
- Whole-house heating, including heat pumps, plenum heaters, and other whole-house heating options, requires members to have an adequate and automatic backup heat source to qualify for a rebate and the Energy Wise program.
- Rebates will be paid out after the product (excluding appliances) has been installed to an Energy Wise program.
- Members are required to stay on an Energy Wise program for a minimum of one year.
- MVEC reserves the right to issue rebates as a credit on the electric bill if the member’s account is in a “past due status.” The member will not have the option of receiving a rebate check.
- Note, any load/product capable of heating, must be enrolled in the ‘Metered’ Energy Wise Program to qualify for rebates.
- Rebates are offered for a limited time and are subject to change without notice. They are honored on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note: rebates will not be paid out after the deadline date indicated on the rebate form. All rebate forms must be submitted on time to be considered for approval.
Important – once you’re ready for your Energy Wise meter, please call (952) 492-2313 or (800) 282-6832 to schedule the installation. Energy Wise savings will not start until the meter installation is complete and verified by MVEC.
Need to lookup efficiency information of your product?
The AHRI Directory is the trusted source for performance certified HVACR equipment. Search by product lines, certified ratings, or brands to find the information you need, when you need it.