District I Directors
representing portions of Prior Lake, Savage, Burnsville, Credit River and Elko-New Market
Credit River Township
District II Directors
representing portions of Carver, Hennepin, Sibley and Scott counties
Board Vice President
District III Directors
representing portions of Scott, LeSueur, Rice, Blue Earth and Waseca counties
Search to Find Your District
The monthly meeting of MVEC’s Board of Directors was called to order at 8:30 a.m. Monday, Nov. 26, 2018. Highlights include:
- General Manager Ryan Hentges updated the Board on the New Prague acquisition and designation of SMEC board member appointments.
- VP Finance Gerry Mareck reported monthly results vs budget. Margins are favorable for the year by $756,000. Year to date margins are favorable by $582,000.
- VP Energy Services Marvin Denzer provided information on the 2018-2019 Construction Work Plan.
- VP Finance Gerry Mareck provided information on generator and Energy Wise rates.
- Attorney Paul Johnson reviewed the Federal Financing Bank (FFB) loan documentation.
Members with questions or comments may contact MVEC’s General Manager Ryan Hentges at 952.492.8202 or email@example.comAnnual Report & Bylaws