District I Directors
District I covers portions of Savage, Burnsville, Credit River, and Elko-New Market Counties
District II Directors
- Gary Haberman (Chanhassen)
- Bill Heinlein (Chanhassen)
- Michelle Morrison – Secretary/Treasurer (Belle Plaine)
District II covers portions of Carver, Hennepin, Sibley and Scott Counties
District III Directors
District III covers portions of Scott, LeSueur, Rice, Blue Earth and Waseca Counties
The monthly meeting of MVEC’s Board of Directors was called to order at 8:30 a.m. April 24, 2017. Highlights include:
- General Manager Ryan Hentges gave a report on Key Account Capital Credit visits, construction on the Waconia Substation North Feeder, and detailed the permitting process for a proposed substation.
- VP Finance Gerry Mareck reviewed rate structures for sirens and secondary services; Board authorized removal of the fixed charge for siren.
- Board approved hiring an Engineering Technician due to increasing commitments.
- VP Member Services Terri Bakken provided a recap of the 80th Annual Meeting, noting attendance of over 500 members, and expenses within budget.
- Key Account Executive Joe Green received approval for a service territory boundary agreement between MVEC and Xcel.
- Legal counsel reviewed changes as a result of the membership-approved restated articles and bylaws.
Members with questions or comments may contact MVEC’s General Manager, Ryan Hentges, at 952.492.8202 or email@example.com
Annual Report & Bylaws