District I Directors
representing portions of Prior Lake, Savage, Burnsville, Credit River and Elko-New Market
Credit River Township
District II Directors
representing portions of Carver, Hennepin, Sibley and Scott counties
Board Vice President
District III Directors
representing portions of Scott, LeSueur, Rice, Blue Earth and Waseca counties
Search to Find Your District
The monthly meeting of MVEC’s Board of Directors was called to order at 8:30 a.m. February 26, 2018. Highlights include:
- General Manager Ryan Hentges provided information on reliability measures, safety awareness and discussions with New Prague Utilities.
- VP Finance Gerry Mareck stated sales finished favorable to budget by 1.1 million kilowatt hours.
- MREA Director of Legislative Affairs Jim Horan spoke of the opening of the 2018 legislative session.
- Vice President of Corporate Services Eddie Webster provided an overview of a wholesale power supply contract extension with Great River Energy.
- Attorney Paul Johnson reported on Distributed Generation Rules.
Members with questions or comments may contact MVEC’s General Manager, Ryan Hentges, at 952.492.8202 or email@example.comAnnual Report & Bylaws