District I Directors
representing portions of Prior Lake, Savage, Burnsville, Credit River and Elko-New Market
Credit River Township
District II Directors
representing portions of Carver, Hennepin, Sibley and Scott counties
District III Directors
representing portions of Scott, LeSueur, Rice, Blue Earth and Waseca counties
Board Vice President
Search to Find Your District
The monthly meeting of MVEC’s Board of Directors was called to order at 8:30 a.m. Monday, Sept. 25, 2017. Highlights include:
- General Manager Ryan Hentges provided an update on local democracy and labor.
- MVEC Linemen Lee Hoese and Colten Berghuis shared personal perspectives from their experiences providing mutual aid for Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative in Florida following Hurricane Irma.
- The Local Democracy hearing is set for Monday, Oct. 30, 2017
- VP Finance Gerry Mareck reviewed YTD financials and unclaimed capital credit allocation.
- MVEC’s Construction Work Plan for 2018-2020 was approved.
- A benefits update was presented by HR Director Brandi Adelmann.
- Legal Counsel Paul Johnson provided information related to PUC grid access.
Members with questions or comments may contact MVEC’s General Manager Ryan Hentges at 952.492.8202 or email@example.comAnnual Report & Bylaws