District I Directors
representing portions of Prior Lake, Savage, Burnsville, Credit River and Elko-New Market
Credit River Township
District II Directors
representing portions of Carver, Hennepin, Sibley and Scott counties
Board Vice President
District III Directors
representing portions of Scott, LeSueur, Rice, Blue Earth and Waseca counties
Search to Find Your District
The monthly meeting of MVEC’s Board of Directors was called to order at 9:30 a.m. January 28, 2019. Highlights include:
- General Manager Ryan Hentges presented an update on negotiations with Shakopee Utilities, 2019 work plans, and project lists.
- VP Finance Gerry Mareck provided the 2019 Schedule of Charges, 2018 Bad Debt overview, and Capital Credit retirement policy.
- VP Finance Gerry Mareck discussed the cooperative’s Margin Stabilization policy and discussed options for moving forward.
- A representative from Families & Individuals Sharing Hope (FISH) gave a presentation about the work they do within the communities of Scott County.
- Attorney Paul Johnson reviewed recent PUC filings and Minnesota Court of Appeals decisions.
Members with questions or comments may contact MVEC’s General Manager Ryan Hentges at 952.492.8202 or email@example.comAnnual Report & Bylaws