District I Directors
representing portions of Prior Lake, Savage, Burnsville, Credit River and Elko-New Market
Credit River Township
District II Directors
representing portions of Carver, Hennepin, Sibley and Scott counties
District III Directors
representing portions of Scott, LeSueur, Rice, Blue Earth and Waseca counties
Board Vice President
Search to Find Your District
The monthly meeting of MVEC’s Board of Directors was called to order at 8:30 a.m. June 26, 2017. Highlights include:
- General Manager Ryan Hentges covered electric service interruptions for members in the Prior Lake area, and reviewed enhancements made and corrective actions taken to ensure improved reliability.
- Director of Demand Response and Program Development Eddie Webster III discussed renewable options for board consideration, and reviewed wholesale power supplier opportunities.
- Legal Counsel Paul Johnson reviewed steps to implement local democracy provisions as set forth by the MN Public Utilities Commission.
- Human Resource Director Brandi Adelmann reviewed amendments and restatements for NRECA’s plan compliance.
- VP Finance Gerry Mareck reviewed YTD financials, which are favorable to budget, and the board approved an update to the ERC Loan Program Policy.
Members with questions or comments may contact MVEC’s General Manager, Ryan Hentges, at 952.492.8202 or email@example.comAnnual Report & Bylaws