District I Directors
representing portions of Prior Lake, Savage, Burnsville, Credit River and Elko-New Market
Credit River Township
District II Directors
representing portions of Carver, Hennepin, Sibley and Scott counties
District III Directors
representing portions of Scott, LeSueur, Rice, Blue Earth and Waseca counties
Board Vice President
Search to Find Your District
The monthly meeting of MVEC’s Board of Directors was called to order at 8:30 a.m. August 28, 2017. Highlights include:
- General Manager Ryan Hentges provided an update on staffing, wholesale power, local democracy and strategic planning.
- VP Finance Gerry Mareck reviewed YTD financials, margin stabilization, property tax valuation and rates.
- Electrical Engineer Sarah Peterson provided a summary of the 2018-2019 Construction Work Plan.
- Legal Counsel Paul Johnson delivered case studies and offered an opinion on policy revisions.
- MVEC’s IT department provided security training and offered live scenarios of how the co-op safeguards against system hackers.
Members with questions or comments may contact MVEC’s General Manager, Ryan Hentges, at 952.492.8202 or email@example.comAnnual Report & Bylaws