There are several ways to stay informed of MVEC announcements, services and happenings.
- You will receive the monthly Electric Eye newsletter with your bill, or electronically if you choose paperless. The Electric Eye is an important resource for updates, safety tips, money-saving programs and other news and promotions from your cooperative.
- MVEC also utilizes Constant Contact emails to send pertinent information to your inbox, including the Annual Meeting invitation. To receive these updates, make sure your current email address is on file with us.
- MVEC’s free SmartHub app offers more communication options, such as texting, as well as account management.
- Our live outage map shows the location and size of any current outages with a map view option of system-wide or individual county activity.
- We also maintain social media sites YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to show the lighter side of co-op life, links are at the bottom of our website pages.