And the winners are. . .
of New Prague
of Le Center
We had 1,535 entries! One winner was selected from each of MVEC’s three voting districts using www.random.org
Start the New Year in 2024 with a bag of treats from local MVEC businesses!
Eligibility: Entrants must be current MVEC members who receive and pay for electricity from Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative of Jordan, MN.
Prizes: three MVEC insulated bags, each filled with:
- Block of cheddar cheese from Bongards Cooperative of Norwood-Young America
- Quartz cheeseboard from Cambria Countertops of Le Sueur
- Bag of Wind Chill coffee from European Roasterie of Le Center
- Maple syrup from Faxon Farms of Henderson
- Maggie and Mary’s soup mix, 1919 root beer, and Henrietta’s sloppy joe mix from Jim’s Apple Barn/Candy Store in Jordan
- Bacon, BBQ sauce and Chef’s special seasoning from Odenthal Meats of Heidelberg
- Six large rounds of lefse from Thor’s Lefse of New Prague
- Elk jerky and maple meat sticks from Turek’s Arctic Hillcrest Elk Farm of Montgomery
A $200 value!
The giveaway is now closed. Three winners will be notified the week of Jan. 15, 2024.
Watch the Electric Eye newsletter and online for other MVEC giveaways throughout the year!