MVEC maintains a 24/7 dispatch center so there is always a live person available to assist you. It is important for all members to report an outage as your phone number helps identify outage location.
- Please call in your outage as our email system is not checked after hours or on weekends
Automated Phone System
- MVEC also has an automated telephone response system that activates during high call volume outages. It will prompt you for your area code and telephone number.
- The automated system works best if we have your current phone number on file. When calling, your number is immediately identified by our system and entered into our outage management system.
- Data collected from outage phone calls helps us track and predict the extent of the outage.
- The automated system can inform you if a crew has been assigned to your outage, the estimated time of restoration and the option of receiving a callback after the power has been restored.
- Keep your phone number current to help expedite your outage restoration by submitting the following form: